Sep 16, 2011

home, I'm back

I'M FINALLY HOMEEEEEE~~
how I miss home :'(
Sorry for leaving this blog for so long, cause I was so busy with my collage thingy. I just finished my super scary-pathetic-tired orientation yesterday. 5 days of orientation and I feel like my soul is pop out. first day of orientation, I felt like I would stop studying, I want go home as soon as possible and met my mom and dad. But I know I should finish this collage. I should life by my self and keep survive.
The orientation was so hard. All the seniors were so scary and fierce. All my time was waste just for that orientation thingy. I didn't have enough time for my self and sleep. I've been slept just for 3 or 4 hours these several days. I should wake up at about 4am every morning. How tired was I. But thanks god, the orientation is officially over. I felt like I want to dancing on the street after I'm free from that hell orientation, but I was too tired for dancing. lol.

Anyway, this Monday I'll start working. Yes, I've got job. Actually I deny that job, but the owner of that company keep asking me to training for half month. You know, I'm in the same company with my oldest sister :p
It's a good thing knowing that finally I got a job and I'll have my own income. But.. it will make days so busy. Working from morning, and continue my college until night. hah. Life's been so hard for me. :'(
When I'm not in home I cried everyday before sleep and woke up with swollen eyes in the morning. I miss home so much, I miss my mom and dad, I miss my boyf and others. Their faces always pop in my mind every day. But now I'm finally in my home, on my comfy bed. It's simply make me happy. I'm home :')


keep fighting Sofie, keep fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment