Jul 12, 2011

grow up

It is 1 AM right now and I am.... Here, in front of my laptop.
I don't know what words I should use to begin this post. I know I had disappear from here for couple days. sorry for that.
time flies so fast, isn't it ? It is already 3 months since the last day I was in my school, faced our last national exam. and until now, I'm still wallowing in home, 3 months in home ! you can imagine how bored it is -.-
It's about 2 months remaining to begin my college life. I will far from my mom and dad, do anything by my self, met new people, got job, and face the real life.
So, the main point is : job. Yeah, I should work and get money. This is the purpose of had school and college, rite ? You school, got knowledge, and use that knowledge to get money, is it ? You work and you get money. I'm already adult. I should stop asking for money from my parents. Well, at least reduce it. hehe
So, I was decided to get job as soon as possible. It is better than I stay at home and feel boring all the day. But, the problem is, I still did't find any good job. Geez.
Hope I can find it asap. pray for me, okeyy ? ;;)



some silly and random pictures


Okey, until here. We will met agin in the next post. I should hit my bed now. stay tune !
*anyway, maybe I wouldn't online for these 3 days.


XXX,
SOFIE

No comments:

Post a Comment