Jul 5, 2011

mistaken

Hello There !

As I type this, nothing on my mind. I don't know what should I write and tell you about. But, I just want to make  a new post, so my blog isn't dead. I'm not in the mood of blogging right now, but in the other side, I don't know what should I do besides online and blogging.
Why my life is so flat, bored, confused, sad and bla bla bla lately ? My life is too poor.
Sometimes I think, why I'm still live in my empty life ? I'm facing so many problems lately. I don't know what is right and wrong. I have big questions in my mind and it comes to my mind everyday. "am I wrong ? whether all this time I'm the one who did wrong ?". I don't know how to answer it. I don't know well about myself !
Well, stop talking that shit. I know I'm too much babbling about my so-confused-and-bored life these several days. sorry for posting this nonsense ._.


Daily picture :


 last weekend dinner with my bf

 my niece, Marcelline Odellino


That's for today. Good nite dears. Bye-bye~


XXX,
Sofia

2 comments:

  1. sisterrrrr! why are you feeling bad all the time? It's not good. Nothing's wrong if you believe everything's working on their own right way. So stop feeling that way, oke? cheer up cheer up! Have a nice day! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for you advice sunny :)
    I'll try my best to erase all that 'bad feeling'.
    okey, CHEERS UP ! haha :D

    ReplyDelete