Jul 1, 2011

J.

Helooo buddies ! Hello July ! welcome to our day :D

How's your days ? hope it is good :)
Yesterday I had dinner with my mom and her old friends from Jakarta. Met a super garrulous auntie there, she talked sooo much and her voice is like.. errr, full volume.
After had dinner, we went to my mom's friend's house. Met a handsome and smart kid there. He is comes from Aussie, but I don't know his name anyway. Although I went out with my mom, I still felt so damn bored.
This is the tiring month ever. Hope this new month give me a new colour. Please be good to me, July
Well, that's for today. I'll blog more next time. I don't feel good since I woke up this morning. I feel like I'll going sick. *sigh*

*I've made Formspring account, ask me anything there ;)  .click.

No comments:

Post a Comment